Bones Bones

great great

loved it. It had a great short story and lovely animation skills. This one is a great thing to send off to a animation festival. Good job.

(2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1 (2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1

Nothing too interesting...

It just seemed like a bunch of recycled humor that becomes less interesting after you've seen it on every comedy show. Sorry, but that's the truth. I like the claymation, and the sound and everything else except for the humor, it needed to be improved.

Sig Sig

nothing special

I'm not sure what you meant by testing out your skills. Testing out what you can do with a guy who doesn't move at all, while things are floating around and a monorail is passing by. Oh, and music is playing. There was nothing going on. Why was the guy standing still? Was it just my computer sucking or something? If it was intended for him to just stand there, then I guess your skill isn't going so well with animating bodies. However, the things in the backround were animated nicely. Show something more that will grab the audiences attention.

OrangeBot responds:

i animate humen well to ;D

i was just to lazy...

Nutty McNuts Nutty McNuts

good man

only one thing about this game I would fix. There is still that trampolene bug in the game. I kept getting stuck bouncing on a trampolene up and down and not able to move side to side. But other than that a pretty good addictive game.

Mini Car Game 2 Mini Car Game 2

no pleasure

there is no sound, there is no bumping into the other players car. Pretty much there isn't anything to this game, it did not interest me. Try putting in sound, and other things that will make a person want to play more.

Exmortis Exmortis