Bones Bones

great great

loved it. It had a great short story and lovely animation skills. This one is a great thing to send off to a animation festival. Good job.

(2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1 (2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1

Nothing too interesting...

It just seemed like a bunch of recycled humor that becomes less interesting after you've seen it on every comedy show. Sorry, but that's the truth. I like the claymation, and the sound and everything else except for the humor, it needed to be improved.

Sig Sig

nothing special

I'm not sure what you meant by testing out your skills. Testing out what you can do with a guy who doesn't move at all, while things are floating around and a monorail is passing by. Oh, and music is playing. There was nothing going on. Why was the guy standing still? Was it just my computer sucking or something? If it was intended for him to just stand there, then I guess your skill isn't going so well with animating bodies. However, the things in the backround were animated nicely. Show something more that will grab the audiences attention.

OrangeBot responds:

i animate humen well to ;D

i was just to lazy...

Ramen Flash Ramen Flash

Great Great

wow that was a nice long fullfilling cartoon. And I love the whole characters special powers going all over the place. Nice Nice. For some reason, I can't help but be tempted to play fighting games like Namco vs. street fighter or something like that, the ones with the insane hit combos. Anyway, Loved it, great job.

Stick Vs Human 4 Stick Vs Human 4

very funny idea

Like I said, a really cool idea to incorperate real-life and animation. However, I really feel you could have spent more time animating the stick figure so he would look more fluid. He was too choppy. But I really like this idea, and I think you could do much more with this.

The Story Of A Fuzz The Story Of A Fuzz

pretty ummusing

I thought this was a great way of showing your style of animation and syncing the beat with the images and the "fuzz". However, I could not find any real "story" in this cartoon. If this was intended, then I take my hat off to you. Nice random, fun submission.

Rookie tv Rookie tv

pretty good

I really liked the intro of this Rookie tv. However, I don't know if it was my computer, but there only seemed to be the intro. If this is true, then I would really like to see more of this. If it isn't the only thing for this submission, I guess my computer sucks. Over-all, I thought it was promising. Great job.

Defender of the Supermart Defender of the Supermart

LOL

There's nothing I love more than some funny random humor that makes no sense what so ever, and yet you can't stop laughing at it's lovelyness. Good job.

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

interesting

First of all, I like the whole concept of making mortal kombat a reality spin-off of "The Real World". However, in my opinion the humor wasn't all that funny. It's off to a good start, but maybe if you speed up the humor and get some new material for your jokes, it will be pretty funny. But over-all, I like the entire concept. I think you should expand on this one.

DiceP responds:

Thank you very much for the review man.its true it needs some tweeking.thanks.

A New Saiyan A New Saiyan

ok for the first submission

One suggestion. With many flash cartoons, it can be the most limited animation but still be great because there is really good sound and music helping along the effect in the whole story of the cartoon. Try putting in sound and some music and maybe some diolog, and I promise you it will be so much better to watch than just some animation but with no sound at all. Think about it. Would you really want to watch a movie with no sound at all?